Well hello there, it’s Dave again, this time looking at PayPal Casinos. As over a hundred million people use PayPal, chances are that you’re familiar with how it works, but on the off chance you’ve not used PayPal before, allow me to explain the important bits. Continue reading..
PayPal is basically a free payment service. You sign up for your account, and then you enter the details from your old school credit or debit card. You can even add multiple cards and then select which one you want to use when it comes to payment. The buyers don’t pay any fees for money transfers, which makes it a great deal for consumers, plus when you pay with PayPal, the company you’re buying from only receives the details of your PayPal account, they don’t get any of your bank details as they do when you pay directly, which is much more secure.
The burning question for anyone thinking of using this service in a casino is obviously ‘can I receive payments?’ And the answer is yes my friends, if for some lucky reason another person, or business, for example a casino, needs to send you money, they can pop it in your PayPal account, which you can then cash onto the bank or debit card you have connected to your account. Easier than you thought? A remarkably convenient way to securely pay for things via different credit or bank cards, without pulling your info out and typing in long lines of numbers? I thought so too.
How Can I Use PayPal in an Online Casino?
While paying online may still be novel for some folk, using an even newer service like PayPal at a casino can leave people fretting, and there’s absolutely no reason for this. If you’re used to whipping out your bank card and typing in your digits to pay, then you will be delighted about how much easier it is to use PayPal, and it poses no extra risks to your bank accounts. In fact it’s actually more secure. Here’s how it works – when you’re on an online casino and you’re ready to hit the payment page after playing your no deposit free spins, you simply select ‘PayPal’ as a payment option. This will open a window asking you for the email address and password for your account, rather than asking for the details off your bank card.
Once your password is entered you’re good to go. Just follow the instructions and make sure the right amount of cash is entered for a transfer. And should you be so lucky as to win some cash from your little flutter? The online casino will make funds available on their withdrawal page, as per usual. When you choose to withdraw, you select PayPal as your withdrawal method, once again entering your email address and password, and the funds will be deposited into your PayPal account. It’s exactly the same as when you would have previously entered your details to withdraw funds, except you’re sharing a lot less personal information. Couldn’t be safer or simpler.
Best PayPal Casinos as of February, 2019
| 50 FREE SPINS NO DEPOSIT + £400 Bonus money + 80 Free Spins on deposit|
18+ New Players. Min. £10 deposit. 100% up to £400 + 50 bonus spins on selected games. £5 min. wager to activate deposit spins- expire 3 days from claiming. 35x wagering before bonus or winnings can be withdrawn. £5 max. stake using bonus. Skrill, Neteller deposits excluded from offer. Eligibility restrictions apply. Full T&Cs apply.
|Get Bonus Review|
|EXCLUSIVE 20 FREE SPINS NO DEPOSIT + 100% up to £300||Get Bonus Review|
|EXCLUSIVE 25 FREE SPINS NO DEPOSIT + Up to £400 in bonus money & 600 Free Spins||Get Bonus Review|
|EXCLUSIVE 25 FREE SPINS NO DEPOSIT + 100% up to £200||Get Bonus Review|
|EXCLUSIVE 25 FREE SPINS NO DEPOSIT + 100% deposit bonus up to £100 & 200 Free Spins on 1st deposit||Get Bonus Review|
Still Not Sure About PayPal? Try A Pro Con List
Despite the many benefits explained above of using PayPal, a lot of people remain on the fence when it comes to setting up an account. To really decide if this service is right for you, have a little gander at the following Pro/Con List:
- PayPal recently got a European Banking Licence, which means they are legally obliged to provide the highest levels of security for their customers. This makes PayPal one of the safest ways to pay or transfer money online.
- It is ridiculously easy to use. This is user-friendly and can be managed by the most stubborn technophobes in no time.
- You keep your anonymity, and the seller doesn’t receive any personal information.
- The payments are immediate and completely free.
- It’s quick and easy to set up an account, and makes paying online a lot faster in the future.
- No more squinting at your bank card and typing the numbers over and over every time you want to make a bet.
- PayPal isn’t used by many casinos, so it’s worth checking out if the online casinos you often use are compatible with the service.
- Well I’ve convinced myself to sign up for PayPal and spend a little time in the online casinos that use it. If you’re feeling lucky then it might be the right time to get your account set up too.