Well hello there, it’s Dave again, this time looking at PayPal Casinos. As over a hundred million people use PayPal, chances are that you’re familiar with how it works, but on the off chance you’ve not used PayPal before, allow me to explain the important bits about online casinos that accept Paypal.Read more...
Can You Use PayPal At A Casino?
- PayPal is basically a free payment service. You sign up for your account, and then you enter the details from your old school credit or debit card;
- You can add multiple cards and then select which one you want to use when it comes to payment;
- The buyers don’t pay any fees for money transfers, which makes it a great deal for consumers;
- When you pay with PayPal, the company you’re buying from only receives the details of your PayPal account, which is much more secure.
The burning question for anyone thinking of using this service in a casino is obviously ‘can I receive payments?’ And the answer is yes my friends, if for some lucky reason another person, or business.
For example, LeoVegas casino, needs to send you money, they can pop it in your PayPal account, which you can then cash onto the bank or debit card you have connected to your account. A remarkably convenient way to securely pay for things via different credit or bank cards.
Deposit & Withdraw Using Paypal
While paying online may still be novel for some folk, using an even newer service like PayPal at a casino can leave people fretting, and there’s absolutely no reason for this. If you’re used to whipping out your bank card and typing in your digits to pay, then you will be delighted about how much easier it is to use PayPal, and it poses no extra risks to your bank accounts.
In fact, it’s actually more secure. Here’s how it works for payments:
- Step 1: When you’re on an online casino and you’re ready to hit the payment page after playing your no deposit free spins, you simply select ‘PayPal’ as a payment option.
- Step 2: This will open a window asking you for the email address and password for your account, rather than asking for the details of your bank card.
- Step 3: Once your password is entered you’re good to go. Just follow the instructions and make sure the right amount of cash is entered for a transfer.
And should you be so lucky as to win some cash from your little flutter? The online casino will make funds available on their withdrawal page, as per usual. When you choose to withdraw, you select PayPal as your withdrawal method.
Once again entering your email address and password, and the funds will be deposited into your PayPal account. It’s exactly the same as when you would have previously entered your details to withdraw funds, except you’re sharing a lot less personal information. It couldn’t be safer or simpler.
Benefits Of Using Paypal At Casino
Despite the many benefits explained above of using PayPal, a lot of people remain on the fence when it comes to setting up an account. To really decide if this service is right for you, have a little gander at the following Pro/Con List:
- PayPal recently got a European Banking Licence, which means they are legally obliged to provide the highest levels of security for their customers. This makes PayPal one of the safest ways to pay or transfer money online.
- It is ridiculously easy to use. This is user-friendly and can be managed by the most stubborn technophobes in no time.
- You keep your anonymity, and the seller doesn’t receive any personal information.
- The payments are immediate and completely free.
- It’s quick and easy to set up an account and makes paying online a lot faster in the future.
- No more squinting at your bank card and typing the numbers over and over every time you want to make a bet.
- PayPal isn’t used by many casinos, so it’s worth checking out if the online casinos you often use are compatible with the service.
Casinos That Accept Paypal
|Up to 300 Cash Spins No Wagering||Get Bonus Volt Review|
|EXCLUSIVELY 50 Free Spins + 30 Free Spins NO WAGERING||Get Bonus PlayOjo Review|
|11 Free Spins Wager Free + 100% up to £ 200 sign-up bonus||Get Bonus Videoslots Review|
| EXCLUSIVE 50 No Deposit Spins +100 % Up To £400 & 100 FS |
T&C's apply; View T&C
Terms & Conditions New eligible UK players only. Select Casino offer on sign-up and deposit. 4 deposits of £10, £20, £50, £100 matched with a bonus cash offer of same value (14 day expiry). 35x real money cash wagering (within 30 days) on eligible games before bonus cash is credited. Spins credited upon deposits; under £50 =10 Spins, £50 or over =25 Spins; on Book of Dead only (3 day expiry, winnings paid in cash).
Play Responsibly.Get Bonus
|Get Bonus LeoVegas Review|
| Win up to 500 free spins on your 1st deposit |
Terms & Conditions *UK only. Win up to 500 Free Spins from Mega Wheel on 1st deposit. 24-hour expiry. Max bet £2.50, max spins win £8 per 10 spins, max Bonus win £150, selected games & 65x wagering on winnings. No Neteller/Skrill. Deposit/withdrawal fees apply. Full T&Cs apply.
Play Responsibly.Get Bonus
|Get Bonus BGO Review|
| Exclusive 5 free spins no deposit + 100% Up To £100 + 10% cashback |
T&C's apply; View T&C
Terms & Conditions ABC: https://www.allbritishcasino.com/bonus-terms-uk New customers only, min deposit £20, wagering 35x, max bet £5 with bonus funds. Max bonus is 100% up to £100. No max cash out on deposit offers. Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller. Cashback is cash with no restriction. Full T&C’s apply
Play Responsibly.Get Bonus
|Get Bonus All British Casino Review|
How We Test the Best PayPal Online Casinos?
When dealing with PayPal casinos, it is important to take several questions into consideration. We will discuss each below. We answer each of these questions when testing how good a casino is for PayPal players.
1. Does the casino offer PayPal?
The first thing we check is whether the casino accepts PayPal. Not all casinos do, since PayPal charges fees for depositing money.
2. Will there be fees for using PayPal?
Some casinos will charge fees for using certain payment methods. You would not want to lose a percentage of your bankroll every time you make a deposit.
3. What are the limits for withdrawals and deposits using PayPal?
While all casinos have minimum and maximum deposits for various payment methods, some impose harsh limits on how much you can deposit and withdraw using PayPal or other e-wallets. When reviewing PayPal casinos, we make sure that the limits for PayPal are not set too low.
4. Will I get the same bonuses for PayPal?
Some casinos will limit which deposit or welcome bonuses you can get, depending on which payment methods to use. Sometimes deposits with PayPal or other e-wallets are even excluded from any bonuses at all! That is why we make sure PayPal players are not excluded from a bonus when testing a PayPal casino.
5. Can I withdraw to PayPal?
If you want to withdraw to PayPal, that should be possible, especially if your initial deposit was with PayPal. There should be no fees attached to the casino. (Of course, PayPal itself will charge you fees, meaning you might consider withdrawing to your bank account instead.)
After answering (and putting to the test) all of the questions mentioned above, only then we decide if the casino is good enough to recommend for the players or we’d rather recommend you a different one instead.
Alternatives to PayPal
Sadly, many casinos do not accept PayPal. Luckily, there are plenty of other options. PayPal is the most famous e-wallet but by no means the most widely accepted in the world of online casinos. Most casinos accept Skrill and Neteller.
These e-wallets work in a similar way to PayPal and are easy to use and just as reliable. EcoPayz is another e-wallet that is becoming very popular for casino players. If you want to use one of these wallets, just create an account with Skrill, Neteller or EcoPayz.